Next Holiday Plan

Hasya: Hey, Alya, can I ask you something?
Alya: Sure, what do you want to ask?
Hasya: How long has it been since our first day in high school? I feel like it has been so long.
Alya: I guess about a month. But it certainly feels so long. Makes me can't wait for the next holiday.
Hasya: Haha true, by the way, what is your plan for the next holiday? Have you planned on going somewhere?
Alya: Yes, I will go to my hometown in Garut, I will go to Papandayan mountain with my cousin, we will go at the end of the year, we climb the mountain because it's my hobby and people say that the place is very nice, I think that will be a great holiday, haha
Hasya: Wow, that seems interesting! Compare to my plan for the holiday. I have never been to Garut before, what it is like there?
Alya: I think there is not much to tell. The environment is nice. It is a lot colder and the air is a lot more fresh in there.
Hasya: That's nice! It must be because there are not many air pollution in there, isn't it?
Alya: Yes, that's true. I'm very excited to go to Mount Papandayan too!
Hasya: That sounds really fascinating! I hope you enjoy your holiday.
Alya: Thanks, I hope you enjoy yours too.
Hasya: Sure, thanks a lot.

Komentar

Postingan Populer