My Dreams, My Goals, My Future

Hello everyone!

Before talking about dreams and goals, I'm going to introduce myself first. My name is Hasya Arwa Ainayya and i'm 17 years old now. I study at SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. I''m the second child of four siblings. My older sister is now studying Psychology at one of the university in Jatinangor, while my younger sisters are still in Junior High and Primary School.

I have a lot of weakness, starting from not be able to express myself fully, i have very low confidence, sometimes I'm very pessimistic. I'm also very careless and sometimes can be messy. As for my strength, I think I'm quite capable of restraining my anger to some extent, I'm quite open minded to new things but still able to hold for what I think is right, and people said that I'm considerate to others.

In my spare time, I usually watch movies, doodle, more often, I like to read books. Ranging from novels, nonfiction, and journals. I like to read more because by reading, we can get much more insight and use more of our imagination and see things through different perspective.

As for my achievement, I didn't have that many. I'm active in an extracurricular at school and I'm really enjoying my time. Also, I intend to contribute much more in to the extracurricular. I have won a competition back at Junior High, which is, islamic calligraphy. But I didn't continue it until now. In High School, I have only won an Angklung group competition at UPI alongside my team.

Ever since Junior High I always wanted to become an architect, even though i didn't really like physics. So after I graduate High School I hope that I can go into the best university to achieve that. Aside from that I also wanted to become a writer, just for the sole reason that I wanted to convey so many message to the world but I don't really like talking in front of public. I also want to continue my study abroad after I graduate my first degree. Other than that, my target is to master Arabic, Germany, and Japanese before I turn 20. I hope that in the future whatever I may become, I'll be useful and able to contribute for the society and to those around me.

Komentar

Postingan Populer