Introduction

*in a public library*

Hasya: "Excuse me, I'm trying to find this book but I can't find it. Could you help me?"
Alya:   "Sure, I'm searching that book too. Let's search it now."
Hasya: "Thanks. My name is Hasya. And you are?"
Alya:   "I'm Alya nice to meet you. By the way, your face looks familiar, have we met before?"
Hasya: "If I'm not mistaken I have seen you somewhere near my school."
Alya:   "What school are you from?"
Hasya: "I'm from 3 High School."
Alya:   "I go to that school too!"
Hasya: "Which class are you in?"
Alya:   "I'm in class X Science 3."
Hasya: "We're in the same class then!"
Alya:   "Really? How come I never see you in class?"
Hasya: "I always sit in the back row haha."
Alya:   "By the way, have you found the book?"
Hasya: "No I haven't. How about you."
Alya:   "Ah, there it is!"
Hasya: "Okay then, let's go to the administration desk."
Alya:   "Ok, let's go."
Hasya: "Thank you for helping me to search the book."
Alya:   "No problem."
Hasya: "Let's sit together in class next week to know each other more."
Alya:   "Sure, see you next week!"
Hasya: "Bye."

Komentar

Postingan Populer