About Me

Hello! Let me introduce myself.
My name is Hasya Arwa Ainayya, you can call me Hasya. I'm 15 years old. I was born on 24 January 2002 in Bandung. I studied at Priangan Elementary School and 5 Junior High School and now, I study at 3 High School Bandung.

I have one older sister and two younger sisters. We live in Jupiter Street 23. Our house is quite cramped but it is comfortable.

I have a lot of hobbies. For example, drawing, read novels, and writing. I'm also interested in many things. Such as, japanese culture, classic literature, and animation. My older sister and friends in school encouraged me to these hobbies, which I am thankful.

Honestly, I don't feel comfortable writing about myself. Most of my friends thinks that i am a quiet person. But, actually, I'm not. I'm an introverted person, if you may say. I prefer a nice and quiet environment and hangout with close friends. I don't feel confident about myself and i always stutter whenever i speak in front of the class and I really want to change that.

My future dream is to be an architect or designer. That is why i'm attending 3 High School. I planned to go to Institute Technology Bandung after I graduate from High School. I also hoped that someday I can go to Mecca with my families.

I think that is all i can tell you about my personal information. Thank you for reading!

Komentar

Postingan Populer